This course is designed for anyone in the workplace who creates or contributes to Risk Assessments, or anyone who is invloved with Health and Safety
- Staff that are respsible for Risk Assessments
- Staff that create Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety representatives
- Supervisors and Managers as so they are aware of the Risk Assessment process
Course content includes:
- Understand hazards, risks and controls and how these terms are used in the workplace
- Understand the legal requriement for Risk Assessments
- Learn how risk assessments contribute to a safe working environment
- Have knowledge of the 5 steps in creating a risk assesment
- Understand the hierarchy of control
- Know how to recrord and store a risk assesment and know when it should be reviewed.
This is a full day course and is offered inhouse only.
Training of 5 staff: £89.00 per person
Training of 10 staff: £54.00 per person
Training of 15 staff: £43.00 per person
Cost include exam fee, course book and other training materials.
PHONE: 020 3664 7789
LOCATED IN LONDON? EMAIL NOW AND WE WILL COME TO YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR TRAINING NEEDS.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
To supply quality certified training solutions in order to meet your companies' specific training requirements. We offer a professional and exceptionally high level of service.
Please use our contact form.